SAD Recruitment 2021: Secretariat Administration Department decides to engage competent and energetic candidates on the vacant posts of Computer Operator for which he/she will be able to apply in an online mode on https://sad.assam.gov.in. The applications for 86 openings in the organization must be filed by 20/02/2021. There will be no option for an online application after the end date of the application.
Keep reading the details below in the further paragraphs to know about the age criteria, selection process, qualifications required, and more.
SAD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Secretariat Administration Department|
|Posts Name||Computer Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||20-02-2021|
SAD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory that the applicant must possess Graduation Degree with six months of Diploma in Computer from the accredited college/institute.
Age Criteria: The computation of age will be on 01st January 2021 and on this particular date, candidates must not be :
- less than 18 years.
- more than 40 years.
Application Fee: No charges have been paid for the online application.
Pay Scale: Rupees 14000-60500/- with the grade of 6200/- will be offered to the candidates by the Secretariat Administration Department.
Selection Procedure: Final selection will be done on the basis of the score gained in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, and Practical Test.
The examination will run for two hours duration with a total score of 100 marks which are divided in the way below :
- General English – 40
- Computer Theory – 40
- General Awareness – 20
Important Details Regarding SAD Recruitment 2021–
SAD will provide some relaxation to the reserve category candidates and the rules in this respect are as follows :
- SC/ST candidates – five years.
- OBC/MOBC – three years.
- Ex-Servicemen – two years.
- PwD candidates – ten years.
How To Apply Online For SAD Recruitment 2021–
- Apply online after getting the recruitment instructions on www.recruitment.sad.gov.in.
- Carefully fill the details in the form and upload the certificates i.e. 10th mark sheet, Graduation certificate, age certificate, caste evidence (if applicable), employment registration proof, and income certificate with the scanned signature.
- Submit the form in end and retain its print copy for future reference.
- Log on to the website of the department for new and latest updates.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidates should produce the original certificates in case asked by the SAD for verification.