SAD Recruitment 2020: Secretariat Administration Department of Assam is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates to place them on 170 vacancies of Junior Administrative Assistant. We advise all the desired candidates to apply for the post by 31st August if they are not employed.
SAD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Secretariat Administration Department|
|Name of the Job||JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|Number of Vacancies||170|
|Last Date to Apply||31st of August 2020|
SAD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Secretariat Administration Department
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 170
Educational Qualifications: The first condition of online application is that the applicant must be Bachelor holding the Diploma in Computer. The minimum Graduation mark is 40% (SC/ST) and 45% remaining. Must have good command in Office Productivity Software Tools.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include Written Test, Practical Test on Computer, and Precis Writing Test.
Pay Scale: The salary fixed for selected candidates is Rs. 14000 to 49000/- p.m. provided in the grade of 8700/-
Documents To Upload: Here, the list of all certificates to upload on the website are :
- Matric marks sheet for date of birth proof.
- Graduation and Computer Diploma Certificate.
- Passport size photograph and signature.
- Certificate in Employment Exchange.
- Form “A” Declaration with caste proof (for reserved).
- Disability certificates for PWD and discharge book for Ex-servicemen.
Age criteria: On 01st January 2020, the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years while the upper limit is 38 years. Age will be computed only on the basis of the Matric Certificate. Age relaxation for reserved castes in the following way :
- SC/ST – 05 years.
- OBC/MOBC – 03 years.
- Ex-Servicemen – 02 years.
- PwD – 10 years.
Official Website: www.sad.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SAD Recruitment 2020:
- It is imperative to fill the details in the prescribed form on the website only in online mode.
- Before this, read the instructions on the website and upload the essential documents.
- Preview of details and click on submit the application.
NOTE: Manual application is not a valid application.