RVUNL Recruitment 2021: A Rajasthan Government undertaking called by the name of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is looking for energetic and well-skilled personnel to fill the vacant posts of Junior Engineers I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants in the state power corporations of Rajasthan. The total number of vacancies is 1295 for which the due date to submit the application is 16th of March 2021.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, and Informatics Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jaipur|
|Last Date To Apply||March 16, 2021|
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Personnel Officer – 11
- Junior Legal Officer – 13
- Junior Accountant – 313
- Stenographer – 38
- Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant I – 920
Educational Qualifications: Applicant having Full-time Degree in Graduation/Post Graduation in the specific field can apply. For detailed information, see the official notification carefully.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years but not more than 40 years. Age will be counted on 01.01.2022. Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per RVUNL directions.
Application Fee: For GEN & EWS (Annual Income more than 2.5 Lac) – Rs. 1600/- while Rs. 1400/- for GEN & EWS (Annual Income less than 2.5 Lac)/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWBD(PH).
Pay Scale: At 01st, candidates selected will undergo Probation Training which is for two years, and during this period, the applicant will receive fixed remuneration as mentioned below :
- Junior Engineer I – Rs. 23700/-
- Junior Chemist – Rs. 23700/-
- Informatics Assistant – Rs. 18500/-
- After successful completion of training, salary will get increased automatically.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of the following parameters :
- Personal Interview/Typing Test.
- Skill Test.
- Written Exam.
- Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding RVUNL Recruitment 2021–
The candidate should be of sound mind, good health, and moral character.
How To Apply Online For RVUNL Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates can complete the process of post-application only through online mode.
- Firstly, applicants need to visit https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Log on with existing id and password (if new user, then make sure to completes the registration with required details).
- You will receive a user id-password, log in with these details.
- Click on the post you are interested in and fill up the desired details in the form.
- Pay the fees and upload testimonials providing supporting details.
- After uploading of scanned image & digital signature, tab on submit followed by the recheck of details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get the latest updates, be connected with us through the website.