RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has notified that it is going to recruit candidates for filling up 195 vacancies of ECG Technician post. Applications can be filled online on the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in by the specified date of 04/09/2020. The candidates will be required to keep visiting our website from time to time in order to get regular updates on the recruitment process.
RSMSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||ECG Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||195|
|Last Date to Apply||04/09/2020|
RSMSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- ECG Technician-195
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must be holding a Class 12th certificate with a Diploma in ECG Technician.
Selection Procedure: As per the set procedure for the concerned post.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid as per the norms and standards for the post concerned.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the fee for the recruitment as per the specified criteria provided below:
- General/ OBC Category (Creamy Layer): 450 Rupees
- Rajasthan State BC/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 350 Rupees
- SC/ ST Candidates of Rajasthan State: 250 Rupees
Age criteria: The organization has stated that candidates of the age of 18-40 years can only apply for recruitment. The date for the consideration of the age is 01/01/2021.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2020:
- Applications are to be filled on the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in as specified clearly by Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board.
- Pay the fee if required and upload the credentials asked.
- Submit the application form after cross-verifying the filled details with the accurate details as per the academic records only.
- Do not forget to save a copy of the online filled form in offline mode as proof.
NOTE: The last date specified for the receipt of the applications is 04/09/2020. No exceptional case will be entertained for any candidate failing to submit the form by the said date.