RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021: RRC Western Railway invites online applications from interested candidates to fill up the 21 Group C Posts against the Sports Quota. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria can fill the online application. The application will be closed on 03-09-2021. Candidates in their own interest are suggested to go through the article containing eligibility criteria, application fee, and procedure to apply, etc. important details.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway|
|Posts Name||Posts against Sports Quota|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||03-09-2021|
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized University (Level 4 and 5) and have 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination from a recognized board (level 2 and 3).
Age Criteria: Minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years on 01/01/2022 i.e candidate must not be born
earlier than 02/01/1997 and not later than 01/01/2004. No age Relaxation will be given.
Application Fee: The application fee for SC/ST/ Women/ Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains)/ Ex-SM/ Economic Backward Class is Rs. 250/- while Rs. 500/- for all other candidates.
- Pay Matrix – Level 4 – Rs. 25500-81100
- Pay Matrix – Level 5 – Rs. 29200-92300
- Pay Matrix – Level 2 – Rs. 19900-63200
- Pay Matrix – Level 3 – Rs. 21700-69100
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be based on trials and assessment of sports achievements, and academic qualifications. The applicants, who are found FIT in trials, will be considered for the next stage i.e. document verification.
Important Details on the RRC Western Railway Recruitment–
No. of Post:
- Level 4/5 – 05 posts
- Level 2/3 –16posts
Step by Step Process to Apply For RRC Western Railway Recruitment–
- Visit the website rrc-wr.org and check the notification first.
- Fill in the candidate’s registration details.
- After this, a unique registration id and password will be generated.
- Log in with this Id and Password and fill the application, upload the photo, signature, and all the testimonials and click on the tab Submit.
- In the next stage pay the fee as mentioned above.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the filled-in application and fees receipt which is asked to be produced at the time of Document verification.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are suggested to visit RRC Website regularly for all information related to this advertisement and further Recruitment process.