RRB Recruitment 2020: A big news has been shared by the Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board through its official announcement made on the official website in which the Railway Recruitment Board specified about 20734 vacancies out of a total of 103769 vacancies to be filled through CCAAs (Course Complete Act Apprentices). Every eligible candidate must take the benefit of this golden job opportunity in the prestigious government sector. More details can be obtained on the official link of the department on the website.
RRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Group D|
|Number of Vacancies||103769|
|Exam Date||15th December and onwards|
RRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts: Assistant (in various departments)
Educational Qualifications: The desired academic background is consists of 10th/ITI from the accredited institute/board.
Selection Procedure: The criteria adopted by the Railway Recruitment Board for the selection of desired candidates is by Computer Based Test and Interview. Moreover, the applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid to the selected aspirants under Level 01 in the 07th CPC Pay Matrix.
Application Fees: Check the official page of RRB.
Age criteria: Required age level is as per the list below :
- 18-33 years – General.
- 18-36 years – OBC (NCL).
- 18-38 years – SC/ST.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RRB Recruitment 2020:
- Only those applications are considered by the board for recruitment which is filed through a proper channel.
- The candidate is bound to follow the code of conduct specified by the department.
- At the time of verification of testimonials and filled form, if there is any error or mismatch, the application will be rejected immediately.
- The board has the right to cancel or delay recruitment without any special cause.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
NOTE: Further details of recruitment will be updated on the website, so check the information published on the website carefully.