RPSC Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is looking to hire suitable candidates for filling 130 vacancies for the posts of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari, Agriculture Officer. All of the candidates will be required to apply and fill the application form on the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Make sure to apply for the recruitment and submit the application for the recruitment by 24/11/2020.
RPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari, Agriculture Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||130|
|Last Date to Apply||24/11/2020|
RPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari-33
- Agriculture Officer-97
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who want to apply need to have passed the following academic qualification:
- Post 1: Degree in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- Post 2: M.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of the Screening Test and Interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Pay Level-14/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as specified below:
- General and OBC Category (Creamy Layer): 350 Rupees
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ EBC Category: 250 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD Category: 150 Rupees
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of 20-45 years (Post 1) and 20-40 years (Post 2) are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Besides, the candidates of reserved categories can claim the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government regulations.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and fill the online form.
- Pay the applicable fee and upload the specified credentials.
- Submit the application form and save a copy of the same in offline mode with you.
NOTE: All of the candidates will need to ensure to apply for the recruitment by and submit their applications by 24/11/2020 at any cost.