RBI Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India is looking for well-qualified experienced young professionals for engagement on a total of 14 posts for Manager, Library Professional, Law Officer, Architect. Candidates interested to apply are asked to submit their applications online only. All details about age, educational qualification, application procedure, pay scale, fee for application, important links, and instructions to apply online are given in the following article. The last date for submission of the application form is 04th February 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Manager, Library Professional, Law Officer, Architect|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||04th February 2022|
RBI Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The required qualification for this job vacancy is:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and registered with council of Architecture.
Age Criteria: The age criteria is:
- 21-30 years as of 01-01-2022.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Staff: Nil
Pay Scale: Refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: An online exam and interview will be scheduled by RBI to appoint eligible candidates for the following posts.
Important Details on the RBI Recruitment–
- Law Officer Grade B – 2
- Manager (Technical-Civil/Electrical) – 9
- Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) – 1
- Architect – 1
- Full-Time Curator – 1
Step by Step Process to Apply For RBI Recruitment–
- Visit RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Read the full advertisement given in the notification section.
- Now click on the link given for ONLINE APPLICATION.
- The first step is to fill the registration form in which the candidate’s personal, educational, work experience, and other related information will be filled.
- Pay the fee online as per the RBI instructions.
- Upload photo/ signature/ thumb impression/ scanned copies of all documents in the size and format as specified by RBI in its notification.
- Finally, submit the form and take the printout of the filled application form and retain it for future reference, it need not send to the RBI office.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Keep checking your emails regularly as the registered email id will be used for communication with the applicant.