RBI Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Reserve Bank of India for filling up the 01 vacant seats of the Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) at the dispensary of RBI bank located at Pune. In this regard, candidates may check the full official notification released by the bank on its official website www.rbi.org.in. This engagement of candidates on the post of BMC is purely on a contract basis on fixed hourly remuneration. Candidates are advised to submit their offline applications on or before 05-10-2021. Aspirants may look over the following paragraph containing the necessary information regarding the recruitment and minimum qualification required to apply for this job vacancy.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Bank Medical Consultant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||05-10-2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have a degree of MBBS or MD in General Medicine are eligible to apply.
Pay Scale: A fixed amount of Rs. 1000/- per hour will be offered to the selected candidate on this vacant post of BMC.
Selection Procedure: Applicants are required to pass the Personal Interview organized by the organization.
Important Details on RBI Recruitment–
- Bank’s Medical Consultant – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For RBI Recruitment–
- Offline application in the format prescribed by the bank is available along with the official notification. You can download it first and then fill it.
- In the form, the candidate is required to fill in all his personal details like name, age, date of birth, parent’s name, and permanent address, etc.
- Paste a recent passport size color photo that is required to be self-attested.
- Phone no./ Mobile No./ Email to be filled in the form must be valid/ active during the recruitment process.
- Fill in all the details of academic qualifications carefully.
- Details regarding the work experience are required to be filled.
- It is required to attach all the document’s xerox copies along with the application.
- Finally, forward this application to the following address given below.
- Postal address: “Principal, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune – 411016”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Future communications regarding the recruitment process will be notified through the website of RBI and to the registered Email-id given in the application form.