RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India announced officially through its website notification to make the engagement of Class 10th pass candidates on 841 vacancies of Office Attendant. The candidate holding the requisite skills and degree can apply through the online platform of RBI until 15/03/2021. Read the article below to know the perks, required age limit, selection medium, and more.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Attendant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||15th March 2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate can apply if he/she has a 10th Class certificate from the recognized board of the state.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate will depend upon the category to which he/she belongs as specified below :
- GEN/EWS – 18-25 years.
- SC/ST – 18-30 years.
- OBC – 18-28 years.
- PwBD – 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC), and 15 years (SC/ST).
Application Fee: During the process of application, GEN/OBC/EWS will pay Rs. 450/- while for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS – Rs. 50 only.
Pay Scale: Initial basis pay of selected candidate will be Rs. 10940/- The final amount in the hand of the applicant including all allowances will be approximately Rs. 26508/-
Selection Procedure: Final selection done by RBI will be through an online test and Language Proficiency Test. The test will be held on the 09th and 10th of April 2021.
- Candidates scoring minimum passing marks will fulfill required conditions such as medical examination and document verification.
Important Details Regarding RBI Recruitment 2021–
Reserve Bank of India has the requirement of candidates for Office Attendant posts in the following areas :
- Ahmedabad – 50
- Bangalore – 28
- Bhopal – 25
- Bhubaneswar – 24
- Chandigarh – 31
- Chennai – 71
- Guwahati – 38
- Hyderabad – 57
- Jammu – 09
- Kanpur – 69
- Jaipur – 43
- Kolkata – 35
- Mumbai – 202
- Nagpur – 55
- New Delhi – 50
- Patna – 28
- Thiruvananthapuram – 26
How To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2021–
- Click on Current Vacancies on to rbi.org.in under Opportunities.
- Check details instructions and click on ‘Online Application Form’
- Put the bio-data on the online application page and upload the certificates of the academic and personal curriculum.
- Also, attach the latest photo with the signature of the applicant.
- Pay the fees in favor of RBI followed by submission of the application after complete review.
- Examination result will be declared by the RBI officials on the website as and when it is announced. No special intimation will be made through e-mail/SMS.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: During the examination, candidates should answer properly as there will be -ve marking.