RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has decided to fill up 03 vacancies for the Bank’s Medical Consultant role. An official job advertisement has been released on the website www.rbi.org.in. The application form for the recruitment can be filled and submitted to the bank in physical copy in offline mode at the office address. The final date for the submission of the application form is 31/07/2021.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Ahmedabad|
|Last Date To Apply||31/07/2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed MBBS and hold 02 years of experience as a medical practitioner.
Age Criteria: The candidates must check the eligibility condition to prove their eligibility in terms of the age criteria.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee so check the same.
Pay Scale: The appointed medical consultants will receive Rupees 1,000/-per hour as remuneration for their service.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected and shortlisted on a Merit basis only.
Important Details Regarding RBI Recruitment–
The vacancies for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant are to be filled as soon as possible. The candidates are required to apply for the recruitment sending the physical copy of the application form completely filled to the office by 31/07/2021.
- Bank’s Medical Consultant-03
How To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment–
- The candidates in order to apply for the recruitment are required to visit www.rbi.org.in.
- On the website, you will find the format of the application form provided by the Bank which is to be used for filling the form.
- Fill in the details after taking a print-out of the format.
- A color photo (in passport size and white background) of the candidate is to be pasted on the form (Do not staple).
- Sign across the photo and the form but make sure you do not sign on the face.
- Attach the certificates and send the form by 31/07/2021 to The Regional Director, HR Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Main Office Building, Near Gandhi Bridge, Ahmedabad – 380014
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application form||Find Here|
Note: Every detail related to the recruitment in RBI is provided here, read the details and follow the directions provided below.