RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India is asking skilled candidates to take a chance to be a part of the organization by applying for the vacant posts in the organization. RBI has a total of 29 vacancies of Manager, Assistant Manager, and Legal Officer. Submit the application to the online platform by 10th March 2021 to avoid non-application due to rush on the website.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Manager, Assistant Manager, and Legal Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||10th March 2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – 12
- Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) – 05
- Manager (Tech-civil) – 01
- Legal Officer in Grade B – 11
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be a Bachelor’s/Master’s in the relevant subject as per the norms of RBI. Applicants are advised to check the official notification for more details.
Age Criteria: The criteria related to age set up by the RBI will be as follows :
- 21-30 years – post 01.
- 25-40 years – post 02.
- 21-35 years – post 03.
- 21-32 years – post 04.
- Relaxation will be availed to the candidates who belong to the specified categories as per RBI norms.
Application Fee: Note down the fees details given below :
- GEN/OBC/PwBD/EWS – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
- For Staff – nil.
Pay Scale: Rupees 28150-35150/- will be paid to the candidates appointed for various posts.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the parameter of the Online/Offline Exam and Interview. The mode of exam will depend upon the prevailing situation.
Important Details Regarding RBI Recruitment 2021–
Examination for the posts of Assistant Manager will be fixed for 10th April 2021. After having a successful download of admit card, please verify the details mentioned in it. Please contact the authorities concerned as soon as possible in case of any default.
How To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2021–
- As the applications generated in online mode will be accepted. Therefore, the applicant can’t apply in any other mode.
- Log on to rbi.org.in and click on ‘Opportunities followed by the current vacancies.
- Tab ‘Online Registration Link’ and enter the basic registration details in the form.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression with the handwritten declaration.
- Pay for fees and keep the printout for further reference.
- Recheck the details before the final submission.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Read the updates in the notification corner on the RBI official website.