RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India advertised for the current year. Through the current job notification, the bank is asking the professionals to take the chance to be selected for the post of Bank Medical Consultant in the Reserve Bank of India. Only offline applications can be filled by the qualified as well as the desired candidates. Application submitted in any other form will not be considered. The application duly filled with authentic details must reach the specified address by 28th June 2021.
Go through the para below carefully to know more about the RBI Recruitment 2021.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Bank Medical Consultant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Karnataka|
|Last Date To Apply||28-06-2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates applying must know that an MBBS degree is mandatory for the offline application.
In addition, work experience of at least two years in any hospital/clinic or as a medical practitioner is essential.
Age Criteria: Candidates holding prescribed qualifications can apply, Age has not much relevance.
Pay Scale: The distribution of salary will be done on an hourly basis as per the directions of the RBI i.e. Rupees One Thousand per hour.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be made only through the evaluation of his/her skills in the Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding RBI Recruitment 2021–
The engagement of the Bank Medical Consultant will be done for the stipulated time period of three years. This time will not be extended further.
How To Apply Offline For RBI Recruitment 2021–
- .Before submission of application, the candidate must carefully check out the terms and conditions.
- You must take out the proforma of the application form.
- Put up the requisite details in the form related to the candidate’s academic and personal curriculum.
- Affix the hard copies of the MBBS mark sheet, age proof, caste evidence (only for reserved), and experiential evidence.
- Paste the photograph in the white background on the application form and sign it.
- In last, recheck the details filled in the form and send it to “Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For the latest updates, go through our official website again and again.