RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India has come up with an official notification on the website www.rbi.org.in asking candidates to apply for recruitment for 02 vacant posts of Medical Consultant. Make sure to apply and submit the application form in physical at the specified office address by 13/11/2020. Every candidate must go through all the specified details and follow the specified instructions.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Medical Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||13/11/2020|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Consultant-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed MBBS from an accredited medical institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates who apply for the recruitment need to ensure to attend and qualify in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be provided to the selected candidates as per the specified rules and regulations.
Application Fees: The candidates need to ensure to pay the specified application fee if applicable.
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the specified age limit. The candidates will also get a relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the government.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply in offline mode as per the specified format available on www.rbi.org.in which is the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- Fill the details in the form and paste a latest passport size photo of the candidate.
- Attach copies of the specified academic credentials.
- The copies of the academic credentials must be self-attested by the candidates.
- All of the candidates need to apply for the recruitment and submit the application form by 13/11/2020.
- Send the application form to the following office address: Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), Reserve Bank of India, 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more such future updates.