RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India has come up with an official employment advertisement issued on the website www.rbi.org.in. The candidates need to apply in offline mode for 01 vacancies for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant. The candidates need to apply for recruitment and send their applications to the office by 15/11/2020.
The candidates will be appointed for deputation at Reserve Bank of India, Bhubaneswar.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||15/11/2020|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Bank’s Medical Consultant-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must fulfill the following conditions in order to be eligible to apply and get the job:
- MBBS in Allopathic Medicine
- 02 years of experience
- The candidate will be engaged for a period of 03 years on a pure contract basis.
Selection Procedure: As per the procedure specified.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get selected will be paid a very handsome salary as per the specified mode.
Application Fees: The candidates must ensure to apply and send the applications to the office but no application fee is to be paid by them.
Age criteria: The candidates must fulfill the specified age criteria.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates need to ensure to, first of all, visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India provided above i.e www.rbi.org.in.
- Download and take a print out of the application form and fill the form as per the records.
- Self-attested copies of the academic certificates, a passport size photo are to be with the application form.
- The applications must be sent to the following office address the latest by 05:00 PM on 15/11/2020: The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar–751001
NOTE: Do not forget to send the applications to the office address by 15/11/2020.