Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India came into existence on April 01, 1935. It is also known as the father of all banks in India. RBI performs the function of maintaining economic stability through its financial policies. Reserve Bank of India recently advertises recruitment notification for 39 vacancies of Accounts Specialist, Project Administrator, and System Administrator. Interested candidates can go through the details carefully and if you are eligible, then apply online on or before 05th September 2020.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Specialist, Project Administrator, System Administrator|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Last Date to Apply||05 September 2020|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant (Applied Math) – 03
- Consultant (Applied Econometrics) – 03
- Economist (Macroeconomic Modelling) – 01
- Data Analyst/MPD – 01
- Data Analyst/(DoS/DNBS) – 02
- Data Analyst/(DoR/DBR) – 02
- Risk Analyst/(DoS/DNBS) – 01
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 02
- IS Auditor – 02
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 01
- Accounts Specialist – 01
- System Administrator – 09
- Project Administrator – 05
- Network Administrator – 06
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have B.E/B.Tech/Master’s in relevant field/CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM from the recognized institute/college.
Selection Procedure: Reserve Bank of India decides to adopt the method of Preliminary Screening/Shortlisting and Personal Interview for selection as per eligibility.
Pay Scale: Consolidated salary amounting to INR 28.20 to 33.60 lakhs per month.
Application Fees: The fees prescribed for General and OBC caste is Rupees Six Hundred only while this amount is Rupees One Hundred only for SC/ST and PH.
Age criteria: To know age limit, see the list below carefully :
- 30 – 40 years – Post 01-11.
- 25 – 35 years – Post 12-14.
- The above age will be computed on the 01st of March 2020.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the website of RBI www.rbi.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment section and select the post you are interested in.
- Read the post related information and click on the application link.
- Fill the complete recruitment details and upload the essential credentials (academic certificates, supporting documents, photographs).
- Finally, pay the fee and submit the form.
NOTE: Reserve Bank of India will not be responsible for the delay in filling the form.