RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India is hiring candidates for various vacant posts in the banks. The candidate must make sure to fill the online application for 48 vacancies of Junior Engineer by 15th February 2021. For comprehensive details, check the para below.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||15-02-2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 24
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 24
- Three years Civil Engineering Diploma with 65% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) OR Degree in Civil Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) – JE Civil.
- Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from an accredited university with 65% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) OR Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from recognized college/institute with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Age Criteria: Candidates must be in the age group of 20-30 years. It means he/she should be born between 02/02/1991 – 01/02/2001 (both days included). The age limit will be computed on 01/02/2021.
- Candidates under the reserved category are eligible for age relief.
Application Fee: For General, EWS & OBC – Rs. 450/- while for SC/ST/PWD/EXS, it is Rs. 50/-
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be provided to the selected candidate as per RBI norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done in two phases such as
- Phase I – Online Exam.
- Phase II – Written Test & Interview.
Important Details Regarding RBI JE Recruitment 2021–
The candidates can fill their applications fulfilling all the necessary formalities till 15/02/2021.
- RBI JE Exam will be conducted by the RBI officials on 08th March 2021.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Handling and Supervision the civil construction, maintenance & interior work of office buildings and residential areas.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Handling and Supervision of electrical/electro-mechanical/electrical and electronics installations/systems in offices & residential areas.
How To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2021–
- Only online applications can be filled. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Visit the website rbi.org.in and select the option ‘Recruitment Announcements’
- Select Current Vacancies on the home page and click on new registration.
- Put basic details in the form after which the applicant will get a provisional registration number and password.
- Use this id-password for further login and fill up necessary information like name, address, father name, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc. in the correct spelling.
- Upload scanned signature and photograph as per defined specifications.
- Before the final submission, the candidate must check out the filled details.
- Pay the fees and keep a receipt for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: In case of any issue related to the application or payment of fees, put your queries on email@example.com