RARI Recruitment 2020: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute a government-oriented apex body for the formulation, coordination, development, and research promotion on scientific lines in the field of Ayurveda. The organization has a total of 07 empty posts which the employer wants to fill with the rational and energetic hard worker by date such as 31st October. The desired candidate must keep reading the below-specified paragraph to know about the selection way, age desired, wages, etc.
RARI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Regional Ayurveda Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||Senior Research Fellow, Program Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||31st of October 2020|
RARI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow – 06
- Program Assistant – 01
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have :
- BAMS degree from the certified institute. The candidate having experience in the research field will get preference in the process of selection.
- Drafting, editing skills with computer knowledge is mandatory.
Selection Procedure: The performance of the Interview will be evaluated for a recruitment motive.
Pay Scale: Emoluments will be paid @ monthly rate ofRs. 35000/- with HRA (POST 01) and Rs. 25000/- (POST 02).
Application Fees: The candidate must check the official notification to get details of it.
Age criteria: Maximum age of an applicant can be 35 years (above it will not be considered) which will be taken on 31st October 2020.
Official Website: www.ccras.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for RARI Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant should fill in the personal and academic details on the application form as per recruitment guidelines.
- Affix the xerox copies of qualifications and other supporting documents such as age, caste, etc.
- In end, after verifying the details added in the form, convert the application to pdf format and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Ayurveda Research Institute has a complete right to change the number of vacancies offered in the official notification.
NOTE: To know about the interview date and other important details, connected with us, and stay on the website.