Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021: A big opportunity for the unemployed youths to take a chance to participate in the recruitment process recently announced by the Ramanujan College, University of Delhi. Job searchers can apply for the 14 vacancies of Administrative Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, and MTS. Candidates can fill their online applications on the official website of the college. Check out the notification below for comprehensive details such as salary scale, age limit, the application process, etc.
Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Ramanujan College, University of Delhi|
|Posts Name||Administrative Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, and Others|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||February 19, 2021|
Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Senior Personal Assistant – 01
- Professional Assistant – 01
- Semi-Professional Assistant – 02
- Laboratory Assistant – 04
- Junior Assistant – 03
- MTS Library – 03
- MTS Laboratory – 01
- Masters with the least score of 55% (5% relaxation for SC/ST & PWD) – Post 01.
- Bachelor’s from the accredited university – Post 02.
- M.Lib. Sc/M.LI.Sc. Post Graduate with a master in Arts/Science/Commerce and B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc – Post 03.
- Graduate in Science/Arts/Commerce, B.Lib.Sci./B.L.I.Sc./Computer Education course on Graduate or PG Level or six months of course in computer from the registered institute – Post 04.
- Senior Secondary with science subject OR Graduation in the related field – Post 05.
- 12th from the recognized board with the typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi and 35 wpm in English on the computer – Post 06.
- 10th from the recognized government board/State Education Board – Post 07-08.
Age Criteria: The standard age limit defined for application is 27-35 years while for reserved candidates, govt rules will apply.
Application Fee: Rupees Five Hundred for GEN/OBC/EWS. No fees for remaining candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a reasonable payout for work done during the period of service.
Selection Procedure: The tests conducted during the process of selection are :
- Written Test.
- Skill Test/Practical Test.
Important Details Regarding Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021–
Candidates should fill the applications online by 19th February 2021. After submitting the online application send the hard copy of the application by 21st February 2021.
How To Apply Online For Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021–
- Fill in the complete details in the online form on the official site.
- Upload the essential documents, make a payment, and click on submit.
- Draw print of application, paste the photograph on the printed form and send it to “The Principal Ramanujan College (University of Delhi), Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Take a regular visit to the official website of the college.