Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court has released a job notification on the official website www.hcraj.nic.in. The organization is planning to recruit candidates for filling 72 vacancies for the post of Chauffeur/ Driver www.hcraj.nic.in. All of the candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment by the specified deadline of 31/08/2020. The candidates will be required to make sure to apply for the recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Chauffeur/ Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2020|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Chauffeur/ Driver-72
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates who have passed a Class 12th and possess a valid Driving License from a recognized college or university can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Driving Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary as per the rules and norms will be paid to the selected candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee. The same is provided below:
- General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS Category: 400 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD category: 250 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified limit of 18-40 years as on 01/01/2021.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates need to apply online on the official website www.hcraj.nic.in filling all the details asked by Rajasthan High Court.
- Pay the application fee as suggested and upload a photo in passport size, the signature of the candidate.
- The candidates also need to upload the scan copies of their academic certificates.
- Submit the application form and make sure to note down the generated application number for future reference.
NOTE: 31/08/2020 is the date by which the candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment. We will provide all the updates on our website.