Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment 2021: A very useful article for the Bachelor’s Degree holders especially those who are in search of a job. Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board has come back with the great news of employment in the organization premises on the vacant posts of Clerk/Junior Assistant/Salesman/Godown Keeper/Store Keeper/Typist/Cashier. The applications can be filled for 385 openings on or before 20th April 2021.
You must view the below-mentioned details to get the information on the salary scale, selection process, age specification, and more.
Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Clerk/Jr Asst/Salesman/Godown Keeper/Store Keeper/Typist and Cashier|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jaipur|
|Last Date To Apply||20/04/2021|
Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: It is essential for the applicant that he/she must have a Graduation Degree from a renowned college/university.
Age Criteria: The standard age limit prescribed by the RCRB is 21 to 33 years. But there will be relief in age for some specific category as mentioned in the official notification.
- INR 1200/- for GEN/BC/MBC & All candidates of another state.
- INR 600/- SC/ST/BC (NCL)/EWS/Disabled of Rajasthan.
Pay Scale: The applicant will receive a handsome salary as per the norms of RCRB.
Selection Procedure: At the beginning of the selection process, the candidate will appear for Online Exam after which document verification will be done.
Important Details Regarding Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment 2021–
The candidates have the opportunity to apply online for the posts of Clerk/Junior Assistant/Salesman/Godown Keeper/Store Keeper/Typist and Cashier until 20/04/2021.
Candidates should keep the print proof of fees paid for the future.
How To Apply Online For Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment 2021–
- Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board will consider applications submitted online on https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ on the home page and select the tab ‘New Registration’
- Get registered with basic details and you will get a provisional registration id with a password.
- Log in with this id-password and upload the scanned photograph, signature, self-hand-written declaration, left thumb impression, and other related documents, if required.
- Confirm that details are true before the final submission.
- The applicants are not required to send the hard copy of the form to any specific address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: For the latest updates of recruitment, we advise you to look at the official website www.rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in.