Railway MCF Recruitment 2020: Indian Railway Uttar Pradesh wants to engage applicants to impart Apprentice training at Modern Coach Factory Raebareli under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Qualified and desirous candidates must fill an online application on the portal of MCF latest by 01st December 2020. For more details on the selection procedure, age level, application fees, and more read the paragraph hereunder.
Railway MCF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Modern Coach Factory|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||110|
|Last Date to Apply||December 01st, 2020|
Railway MCF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Modern Coach Factory Raebareli
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 55
- Electrician – 35
- Welder – 20
Educational Qualifications: Applicant holding the following essential criteria will be eligible to apply :
- Secondary with a 50% score.
- ITI in relevant trade.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be by the recruiter for the Apprentice posts solely on the basis of Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the reward as per the provisions of the Apprentice Act 1961.
Application Fees: Applicant must pay an amount of Rupees One Hundred only towards application payment. There will be no charges for SC/ST/EWS/PWBD and Women.
Age criteria: Standard age level fixed by Modern Coach Factory Raebareli is 15 to 24 years besides candidates under SC/ST will be relaxed by five years and OBC by three years. The computation of age will be done after taking 01st December 2020 as the base date.
Official Website: www.mcfrecruitment.in
Important Instructions to apply for Railway MCF Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must log on to www.mcfrecruitment.in
- Go to the career section and click on the online application.
- Fill the required particulars and upload the credentials mandatory such as educational degrees, age certificates, caste proof, photograph, and signature of a specific size.
- Then reimburse payment in favor of MCF Raebareli and finally submit the form.
- It is necessary to retain a hard copy of the application for a secure position.
NOTE: Merit List will be displayed between 15th to 31st December 2020.