Railway Jobs Recruitment 2021: The candidates can apply for recruitment for Railway Jobs for 3500 vacancies of Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant. All of the candidates have to, first of all, read the details and check if they are eligible after which they can apply for the recruitment. The details related to the application and selection process for the recruitment have been provided below.
Railway Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Jobs|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||3500|
|Last Date to Apply||Provided in the Link|
Railway Jobs Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Jobs
Name of The Posts:
- MMRC Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- GMRCL Recruitment: 15 Vacancies
- KRCL Recruitment: 18 Vacancies
- MAHA Metro Recruitment: 10 Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment: 721 Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment: 165 Vacancies
- CR Recruitment: 2532 Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- Mail Motor Service Recruitment: 12 Vacancies
- BLW Recruitment: 374 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: The candidates are required to have the specified academic qualification from an accredited college or university.
Make sure that you are eligible before applying as the fee paid once will not be refunded in any case.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates will be going to participate in the selection process consisting of the Written Exam and Interview in order to get selected for the job.
Pay Scale: The selected and appointed candidates will be paid a suitable amount as remuneration per month.
Application Fees: The candidates will be obliged to pay a certain amount towards the application fee. Check the amount to be paid as a fee for each of the vacancies and pay in the specified mode.
Age criteria: The candidates above the age of 18 years and below 40 years can apply for the recruitment.
Check the age limit for each post before applying. The candidates who belong to any reserved category will be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the central government rules.
Important Instructions to apply for Railway Jobs Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates need to go to the link for the concerned recruitment.
- Read all of the details provided therein.
- Apply for recruitment in the mode prescribed.
- The candidates need to upload or send copies of the academic certificates.
- Pay the fee in online or offline mode as applicable.
- The candidates are suggested to keep a copy of the filled application form as proof for their future reference.
NOTE: The candidates have been provided with all the details on the recruitment process for 3500 vacancies of Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant. Keep visiting our website for more such updates.