PWD Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020: Public Works Department, Tamil Nadu has decided to start the process of recruitment of skilled and qualified candidates. The applications can be filled in online mode only on the official website www.tnpwd.com. The recruitment is for 280 vacancies for the posts of Graduate Apprentice, Technician. The candidates will be allowed to apply and submit their applications by 15/11/2020.
PWD Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Works Department, Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Apprentice, Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||280|
|Last Date to Apply||15/11/2020|
PWD Tamil Nadu Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Public Works Department, Tamil Nadu
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice-120
- Technician/ Diploma Apprentice-160
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed a Degree or Diploma in the concerned field from a recognized college and university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for recruitment only on the basis of Merit Basis.
Pay Scale: The following amounts will be paid to the appointed candidates as remuneration:
- Graduate Apprentice- Rupees 4984/- per month
- Technician/ Diploma Apprentice- Rupees 3542/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates do not need to pay the fee for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates of the specified age can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.tnpwd.com
Important Instructions to apply for PWD Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to ensure to apply for the recruitment by filling the form online on the website www.tnpwd.com as suggested by Public Works Department, Tamil Nadu.
- Details must be filled in accordance with the candidate’s academic records.
- Make sure to upload the specified acacdemic qualification certificates, a recent passport size photo and signature of the candidate in white background.
- All of the candidates need to apply for the recruitment and submit their applications latest by 15/11/2020.
NOTE: We will make sure to provide you all the updates on the process of recruitment in the future on our website, so make sure to visit our website from time to time.