PWB Recruitment 2020: Punjab Waqf Board is asking candidates to apply for recruitment for 10 vacancies for the post of Data Entry Operator. An official notification has been issued on the website www.waqf.punjab.gov.in providing all the necessary details. The candidates need to visit the office address to take the Test to be held on 03/11/2020.
PWB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Waqf Board|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to Apply||03/11/2020|
PWB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab Waqf Board
Name of The Posts:
- Data Entry Operator-10
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Test of the candidates will be held to decide about their selection.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a suitable amount of Rupees 11,000/-per month as salary.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates need to be between the specified age of 21-37 years as on 31/10/2020.
Official Website: www.waqf.punjab.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for PWB Recruitment 2020:
- A format of application form is provided by the organization on www.waqf.punjab.gov.in which is to be brought to the office of the Punjab Waqf Board duly filled in.
- The application form must be filled with all the required details as per the academic records only.
- Any false detail will lead to rejection of the application for recruitment.
- The candidates also need to bring a passport size photo and the academic qualification certificates at the office address.
- All of the candidates need to visit the office on 03/11/2020.
- The Office of the Punjab Waqf Board, SCO-1062-63, Sector-22 B, Chandigarh
NOTE: The details provided above are taken from the official source of the information only, so you can rely on us. The candidates will be required to take the test after arriving at the office address on the said date.