Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by Punjab Police to engage eligible young candidates on the posts of Constable. Official notification is released by the Police Department of Punjab on its official website i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.in. Applications will be taken in online mode only. The last date for the online submission of applications is 10/10/2021. Candidates interested in this recruitment may check the following article through which we have provided details like minimum eligibility criteria, application procedure, fee details, the procedure to be followed for the selection of candidates on these advertised posts. The total number of posts that are going to be filled through this recruitment is 2340.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab Police|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||10/10/2021|
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are Graduates in any stream are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: The age required to fulfill the eligibility criteria is 18-28 years.
Application Fee: Fee details are given below:
- General: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/BC/ EWS: Rs. 800/-
- Ex-Serviceman/ Lineal Descendants: Rs. 700/-
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will have an amount of Rs. 19,900/-per month for Constable.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be decided on the basis of the candidate’s performance in Computer Based Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Screening Test, followed by Document Verification.
Important Details on the Punjab Police Recruitment–
- Constable – 2340
Step by Step Process to Apply For Punjab Police Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Check the notification given in the recruitment section.
- After checking your eligibility criteria, you may proceed to apply online.
- The application form will ask for the candidate’s personal, educational and other work experience-related details, fill them.
- Upload the required credentials as per the notification and instructions.
- Pay the fee, upload scanned signature, photo too.
- It is required to submit the application form before the closing date.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The department will not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience faced by the candidate during the process of submitting the form so it is suggested to fill the form and complete all the procedures on time i.e. before 10/10/2021.