PU Recruitment 2020: Pondicherry University is a renowned South Indian University which requires working hands on the available posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar. There are a total of 22 vacancies to be filled with appropriate and fit personnel on or before 27th November 2020. Although, the applicant needs to send a print copy of the application by December 01, 2020. Check further details to get the complete updates of recruitment.
PU Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Pondicherry University|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date to Apply||27-11-2020|
PU Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Pondicherry University
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Registrar – 12
- Assistant Registrar – 10
Educational Qualifications: Master’s is the basic academic qualification that must be possessed by each applicant. But for the applicants of Post 01, it is compulsory to have experience of 09 years as Assistant Professor.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection during recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicant will be offered a handsome monthly package.
Application Fees: Application charges are Rs. 2000/- for GEN/OBC/EWS and for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Women, it is Rs. 1000/- Fees once paid can’t refund.
Age criteria: The candidates must have the following specified level :
- Post 01 – maximum of 50 years.
- Post 02 – maximum of 40 years.
Official Website: www.recruitment.pondiuni.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for PU Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants are required to fill up the complete details in the form on the website mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned photograph of the candidate applying for the post with the credentials which are mandatory.
- Please note that the hard copy of the application can be sent by 01st December 2020 and no application reach the office address after this date will be considered.
- All kind of intimation in the context of recruitment will be shared with the candidates through e-mail/website.
- Candidates who want to apply for multiple posts must do this by filling in details in more than one application.
NOTE: The candidate must take care while filling the form as details once filled can’t be changed later on.