PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab released a jor article for 160 vacancies of Legal Clerk. Aspirants can apply for the Group C vacancies until 10th May 2021. The candidate who wants to join the department should apply on the online link given on the official website until 10th May 2021.
Read the article below to acquainted with the contents of the recruitment link scale of pay, the application process, age level, the selection method, etc.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab|
|Posts Name||Legal Clerk|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Amritsar|
|Last Date To Apply||10/05/2021|
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Legal Clerk – 160
Educational Qualifications: The candidate Graduate in Law will be capable of the online application. Additionally, he/she must have good typing speed in English and Punjabi.
Age Criteria: The minimum prescribed age for PSSSB Recruitment 2021 is 18 years but not more than 37 years on the date of advertisement publishing.
Application Fee: Fees details are shown below :
- GEN – INR 1000/-
- SC/ST/EWS – INR 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – INR 200/-
- Handicapped – INR 500/-
Pay Scale: As per the norms of the Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab, a lucrative package will be in the hand of the candidate.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done solely on the basis of the Written Exam of objective type.
Important Details Regarding PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
Commencement of application is from 12th April 2021 which will continue till 10th May 2021 up to 05:00 PM. Although, fees can be paid by 12th May 2021.
How To Apply Online For PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
- Online applications can be submitted through the application link on the website.
- Before proceeding with the application, the candidate needs to sure that he/she fulfills the eligibility section.
- Fill up the required details in the form regarding the personal, and academic curriculum.
- The original certificates of age, caste, education qualification, etc. should be upload on the portal in a fixed format.
- Also, upload the scanned image of the applicant with the signature in free handwriting.
- Remit the fees online through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- The application found to be error or misleading will be canceled immediately.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: We suggest the contenders go through the notification section on the website of the board for important updates.