PSSSB Recruitment 2021: We are very happy to inform our readers that Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has finally decided to fill its vacant posts of Wardon, Matron, and Technical Assistant. Application on the online platform must be submitted by the interested candidate by the specified due date after checking the eligibility section.
Further details regarding the recruitment like the salary scale, desired age, how to apply online, etc., are mentioned below.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Warder, Matron, and Technical Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||specified below|
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Warder – 815
- Matron – 32
- Technical Assistant – 120
Educational Qualifications: Academic qualifications for the job application are :
- Post 01 & 02 – Class 12th from the recognized board.
- Post 03 – Bachelors from the accredited college.
Age Criteria: The minimum age required for the application is 18 years but the candidate must not be more than 27 years – Post 01-02 and 37 years – Post 03. Age will be counted on 01st January 2021.
Application Fee: The following are charges fixed by the Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board :
- GEN – INR 1000/-
- SC/BC/EWS – INR 250/-
- EX-S – INR 200/-
- PH – INR 200/- (Post 01-02) and INR 500/- (Post 03).
Pay Scale: The selection will be done with the monthly package of Rupees 19900/- Post 01-02, and Rupees 35400/- Post 03.
Selection Procedure: The selection criterion consists of Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test (Post 01-02), and Merit List & Objective Type Test (Post 03).
Important Details Regarding PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
The due date for the online application is :
- 31st of May 2021 – Post 01-02.
- 20th of May 2021 – Post 03.
How To Apply Online For PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to the official website of PSSSB mentioned below.
- See the recruitment instructions and enter the bio-data in the form such as name, qualifications, address, experience, age, etc.
- Then upload the scanned signature, photograph, and other essential testimonials such as marks sheet, age evidence, caste certificate (if the applicant is reserved), experience document (if any).
- Make sure that the specified charges are made by the due date and retain the proof of the payment for the future.
- Before the final submission, revise the details and then click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: To get the latest updates, please go to our official website again and again.