PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab (PSSSB) is looking forward to employing skilled and experienced candidates for the empty posts of Librarian in the department against 750 vacancies. The online application link was activated by the PSSSB on 05th of April and it will be deactivated on 26th April 2021. Therefore, make sure that you have submitted your application within time if you are interested and eligible.
To know the eligibility criteria, such as pay scale, application procedure, desired age, etc., check out the details hereunder carefully.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Amritsar|
|Last Date To Apply||26 April 2021|
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 12th pass with Two years Diploma Course of Library Science from the accredited institute.
Age Criteria: The specifications of age defined by the PSSSB are as follows :
- Unreserved – 18-37 years
- SC/BC of Punjab – 18-42 years
- ESM – 18-45 years
- Divyang (PwD) – 18-47 years
Application Fee: The candidate must pay Rupees One Thousand if he/she is from the General category while for the other categories, the fee will be :
- Rupees Five Hundred for PwD.
- Rupees Two Hundred Fifty for SC/BC/EWS.
- Rupees Two Hundred for ESM/Dependent.
Pay Scale: The aspirant will get the monthly remuneration in Level 04 i.e. Rs. 25500/-
Selection Procedure: The selection criteria involves Academic qualifications and the Interview.
Important Details Regarding PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
The opportunity to apply for Librarian will continue till 26/04/2021, after which no candidate will be allowed to make an application.
How To Apply Online For PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
- PSSSB will consider only online applications. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Fill up the details in the application form in accordance with the terms and conditions of recruitment.
- Upload the 12th mark sheet with the Library Diploma certificate along with the age, caste certificates as supporting evidence.
- The candidate should also upload a signature with the scanned photograph.
- Then, deposit the fees in the account of PSSSB and keep its receipt for future records.
- There is no provision of alteration in details once filled and submitted by the applicant.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate should check the website updates regularly. In case of any delay, he will be responsible on his own.