Private Jobs Recruitment 2020: There are about more than 10000 vacancies of Engineer Trainees, Manager, Store Supervisor, Assistant, Supervisor, Probationary Officer, Phone Banking Officer, Clerk in the Private Sector in different reputed institutions. The job-seekers are suggested to apply for the recruitment in the specified mode, online or offline. The below-description is about the details on the recruitment and selection process, read the paras carefully, and proceed for the recruitment process.
Private Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Private Jobs|
|Name of the Job||10000 Engineer Trainees, Manager, Store Supervisor, Assistant, Supervisor, Probationary Officer, Phone Banking Officer, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||10000|
|Last Date to Apply||Provided in the Link|
Private Jobs Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Private Jobs
Name of The Posts:
- Reliance Jio Recruitment: 2742 Vacancies
- Apple Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- ICICI Bank Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- Maruti Suzuki Recruitment: Various Vacancies
- Amazon Recruitment: Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: The organization conducting the recruitment process requires the candidates to have passed the specified minimum eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates for the recruitment will be done mainy on the basis of their individua performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected and appointed finally will drawing salary as per the set and specified terms and conditions only.
Application Fees: Application fee as per the set instructions is to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: The candidates need to check that they are eligible to apply for the recruitment or not.
Important Instructions to apply for Private Jobs Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates can apply for the recruitment in the specified mode i.e Online, Offine Mode or Direct Interview.
- Online Mode: Fill the details in the online form on the concerned website and upload the required documents, photo and signature of the candidate after which the form is to be submitted.
- Offline Mode: In this mode, the candidates need to fill the details in a physical form and paste a recent passport size photo on the form. Attach the self-attested copies of the academic certificates and send to the office address.
- Walk-in-Interview: The candidates are to then make sure to attend the Walk-in-Interview on the specified date at the specified venue of the Walk-in-Interview.
NOTE: Apply for more than 10000 Engineer Trainees, Manager, Store Supervisor, Assistant, Supervisor, Probationary Officer, Phone Banking Officer, Clerk posts as soon as possible before the specified deadline.