Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020: This is a very useful article for those candidates who are looking for a job in the Delhi region because Doordarshan News (DD) is looking for candidates to engage in the vacant posts of Sanskrit Anchor Cum Correspondent III and Sanskrit Bulletin Copy Editor which are 04.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Prasar Bharati|
|Name of the Job||Sanskrit Anchor Cum Correspondent III and Sanskrit Bulletin Copy Editor|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Last Date to Apply||20th November 2020|
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Prasar Bharati
Name of The Posts:
- Sanskrit Anchor Cum Correspondent III – 02
- Sanskrit Bulletin Copy Editor – 02
Educational Qualifications: It is essential that the candidate must have
- Post Graduation Degree in Sanskrit.
- One year or three years of work experience.
Selection Procedure: The candidates qualifying for the Interview and Skill Test will only be eligible for the job.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid to the aspirant at the monthly rate of Rupees 33000/- (Post 01) and Rs. 41000/- (Post 02).
Application Fees: The candidate must pay an amount of Rupees Five Hundred through Demand Draft in favor of the organization.
Age criteria: The details of the maximum and the minimum age for the application can be collected by the reading of official notification.
Official Website: www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate needs to log on to the above-mentioned site and then go through the terms and conditions of the application.
- Download the application form and put the details in the columns in the form.
- Affix the self-attested copies of the testimonials with the application and make the payment.
- Send duly filled form to “Deputy Director Doordarshan News, Room (HR), Delhi-1 No. 413, Doordarshan Bhawan (DD) Tower B, Copernicus Marg, New 10001”
NOTE: The responsibility of the applicant does not end with the posting of the form to the office address. Rather, he/she must check the website after the constant interval to get details of new updates.