PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notice for 612 vacancies of Junior Engineer which are 612. The candidates who are interested can get a chance to fix a seat in the department by applying online for the posts till 27th March 2021 on www.ppsc.gov.in. The following paragraph will give detailed information about the recruitment, so let us have a closer look at it before we start the application process.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||27/03/2021|
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Junior Engineer – 612
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders should confirm that they are holding a Diploma in Engineering, otherwise, they will not be valid for the application process.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the aspirant for Junior Engineer is 18 years but not more than 37 years. The age will be taken on 01st January 2021. Besides, there will be relaxation to the reserved applications as per the PPSC norms.
Application Fee: PPSC has fixed the application charges which are based on the category of the applicant as follow :
- SC/ST (all states) and BC of Punjab – Rs. 1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab – 500/-
- PwD (Physical Handicapped) only Punjab state – Rs. 1750/-
- Remaining candidates (not included above) – Rs. 3000/-
Pay Scale: The lucrative payout will be made every month to the candidate @Rs. 35400/-
Selection Procedure: Written Examination will be conducted by the PPSC for the final recruitment in the organization.
Important Details Regarding PPSC Recruitment 2021–
The details once submitted can’t change. So, be attentive before filling in the details in the application form.
How To Apply Online For PPSC Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the official page of PPSC i.e. https://ppsc.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply for the Post’ under Online Registration and read instructions.
- Fill up the credentials carefully in the same spelling as in original certificates.
- Upload the latest photograph of the candidate with his/her digital sign.
- Also, upload all-important testimonials such as academic, caste, age proof, and experience (if any).
- Keep a hard copy of e-receipt for the future reference after successful payment.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: This becomes the responsibility of the applicant to view the latest notifications on the website again and again.