PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission formerly known to be Joint Public Service Commission is an agency of govt. which conducts civil services and competitive exams. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is an authorized body to make recruitment and selection in the civil services. At present, PPSC decides to recruit applicants for 85 openings of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab. An interested and rational candidate can put an application for these posts by December 18, 2020. For more clarification on PPSC Recruitment 2020, read the paragraph below carefully.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||18/12/2020|
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 81
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) – 04
- JE (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering/12th from the accredited board with Punjabi in the matrix.
- JE (Mechanical/Electrical) – Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/12th from the accredited board with Punjabi in Matrix.
Age Criteria: Contenders must be within the age of 18-37 years.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to make payment for the final submission of the application in the manner below :
- SC/ST or BC of Punjab – Rs. 1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 500/-
- PwD of Punjab – Rs. 1750/-
- Others – Rs. 3000/-
Pay Scale: An attractive amount will be paid to the selected candidate i.e. Rs. 35400/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam will be conducted for the final selection of the applicants out of applications received.
Important Details Regarding PPSC Recruitment-
The link provided by the Punjab Public Service Commission for filling of vacancies in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation will be active till 18th December 2020. No application can be filled after it. Before getting the seat for the post of Junior Engineer, the aspirant has to go through the medical fitness test.
How To Apply Online For PPSC Recruitment 2021-
- Candidates can submit applications for Junior Engineer through an online platform.
- Go to the website https://ppsc.gov.in and check important instructions for application.
- Click on agree to terms and conditions and fill up details in the form about the candidate’s name, address, age, qualifications, religion, experience, etc.
- Then upload the important certificates and supporting documents.
- In end, make the application payment and click on the final submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|