Ponda Municipal Council Recruitment 2021: Ponda Municipal Council has 04 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Worker. The applicants have to apply for the recruitment in offline mode by sharing the physical application form to the office address latest by 16/09/2021. The format of the application form provided on the official website www.pmcgoa.com is to be used only.
Ponda Municipal Council Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Ponda Municipal Council|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk, Worker|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||16/09/2021|
Ponda Municipal Council Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th with ITI/ 12th/ Diploma in Computer Application pass candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants must be as per the specified rules and regulations only. The same must be 18-40 years (Post 1) and 18-45 years (Post 2).
Application Fee: The candidates will be obliged to pay a sum of Rupees 200 towards the application fee for the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as per the specified rules and regulations:
- Post 1: As per Level-2 per month
- Post 2: As per Level-1 per month
Selection Procedure: A Written Exam and Personal Interview will be conducted to arrive at a decision about the list of candidates to be shortlisted and selected for the final appointment and joining for the concerned posts.
Important Details on the Council Recruitment–
Ponda Municipal Council is going to accept the applications for the following 04 vacancies in offline mode only and the same must be received at the office address latest by 16/09/2021:
- Lower Division Clerk-02
Step by Step Process to Apply For Ponda Municipal Council Recruitment–
- The candidates have to, first of all, get the format of the application printed from the official portal of the Ponda Municipal Council.
- All the details must be filled in in the application form.
- A photo of the applicant (passport size and in white background) must be pasted on the form.
- Make sure to sign on the form and attach self-attested copies of all the certificates with the form and send that to: Office of the Chief Officer, Ponda Municipal Council, Sadar, Ponda, Goa
Important Links To Check if you aspire to apply for Ponda Municipal Council Recruitment 2021
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: We will keep you posted about the recruitment process so keep visiting our website at regular intervals.