PNRD Recruitment 2021: Panchayat & Rural Development Department has organized a job fair for unemployed personnel seeking work. The candidates interested in the job can apply online at www.rural.assam.gov.in. The due date for applying through an online application platform is 16/02/2021, no application will be taken after it.
The candidates with the keen on PNRD Recruitment 2021 can find more useful information attached below in this notification.
PNRD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Panchayat & Rural Development Department|
|Posts Name||Gram Rozgar Sahayak and Gram Panchayat Coordinator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||16-02-2021|
PNRD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The applicant will be eligible if he/she has done :
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- Graduation/B.Com with DCA/M.Tech/M.E/MSc.
- PG Diploma/PGDCA from an accredited college/institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate should be under 25-40 years (post 1-3, 5-7 & 9-10) and 30-40 years (post 04 & 08). The candidates covered under the reserved category will get the benefits of relaxation in the upper age limit.
Application Fee: To know the details related to the charges, read the official notification details.
Pay Scale: See the below mention list for salary details :
- INR – 35000/- p.m. – Post 01.
- INR 30000/- p.m. – Post 02-04 & 8.
- INR 11250/- p.m. – Post 05-07 & 10.
- INR 20000/- p.m. – Post 09.
Selection Procedure: The performance of the applicants will be examined in the Written Test followed by the Merit List.
Important Details Regarding PNRD Recruitment 2021–
Applicants can apply for the available posts for recruitment up to 16/02/2021. The vacancies for joining are the following :
- Block GIS Coordinator – 18
- Block NRM Expert – 37
- Block Livelihood Expert – 37
- MIS Officer – 03
- Computer Assistant – 25
- Accounts Assistant – 44
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak – 723
- Assistant District Program Manager – 09
- Block Program Manager – 137
- Gram Panchayat Coordinator – 291
How To Apply Online For PNRD Recruitment 2021–
- Enter the PNRD web address on the google page and understand the recruitment guidelines.
- Fill up the complete bio-data in the columns that appear in Apply Online Section on the home page.
- Upload the signature in digital form and scanned the photograph with clear background.
- Recheck the details added in the form as the wrong filled form will be rejected and in end click on submit.
- Applicants need not send the hard copy of the application to any office address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: It is the responsibility of the candidate to stay on the website for the upcoming news.