PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020: Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam is inviting candidates to apply www.pnrd.org. There are a total of 13 vacancies for the posts of IT Officer, Quality Control Officer. The candidates who want to apply can submit their applications latest till 15/09/2020. The candidates will have to make sure to check all the details provided below and follow all the instructions while applying for the recruitment process.
PNRD Assam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam|
|Name of the Job||IT Officer, Quality Control Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
PNRD Assam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam
Name of The Posts:
- IT Officer- 1
- Quality Control Officer -GIS – 1
- Public Relation Officer- 1
- Junior Engineer – 1
- Accounts Officer- 1
- Data Entry Officer – 3
- State Programme Executive (IT) – 1
- State Programme Executive (Finance, Accounts, and Procurement) – 1
- State Programme Executive (Information, Education and Communication and Public Grievance) – 1
- State Program Executive (Spatial Planning) – 1
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have the specified academic qualification passed from an accredited college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited only on the basis of Merit.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary as per the rules and regulations will be paid to the selected candidates.
Application Fees: The application fee is not to be paid by the candidates of any of the categories.
Age criteria: The candidates need to check the age criteria and apply only if they are eligible to apply.
Official Website: www.pnrd.org
Important Instructions to apply for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam is inviting candidates to apply on www.pnrd.org.
- Fill the application form on the official website.
- Upload all the credentials asked and make sure to fill the details as per the academic records of the candidate.
- Submit the form and save a copy with you.
NOTE: We will keep updating you on the future course of recruitment, so keep visiting our website.