PNB Recruitment 2021: Job seekers will be relaxed after reading this recruitment article as Punjab National Bank has released a notification of recruitment for 100 vacancies of Manager Security in its official notification on the website. Apply with the complete details on the application form by 13th February 2021. To know in detail, read the notification below carefully.
PNB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Posts Name||Manager Security|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||13th February 2021|
PNB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts: Category wise division of vacancies is as follows :
- SC- 15
- ST – 08
- OBC – 27
- EWS – 10
- GEN – 40
Educational Qualifications: Applicant holding a Bachelor’s degree from the college approved by the Govt. of India will be the valid applicant. Candidate must also have work experience of at least 05 years in Army/Navy/Air force as per the organizational norms.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must be minimum of 21 years but not more than 35 years.
Application Fee: Note down the application charges :
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Women – Rs. 50/-
Pay Scale: An attractive salary will be offered to the candidates in the range of Rs. 48170-69810/- with various allowances depending upon banking rules.
Selection Procedure: An interview will be conducted by the recruiter for the selection purpose. In addition, Essay/Letter Drafting Test will be taken to check the skills of the candidate.
Important Details Regarding PNB Recruitment–
Please provide attention to some of the relevant dates from the application point of view as follows :
- Open of application form and cash voucher – 27/01/2021.
- Closing date for application and cash voucher – 13/02/2021.
- End date for submission of hard copy of application – 15/02/2021.
How To Apply Offline For PNB Recruitment 2021 –
- The candidate must log on at https://pnbindia.in and check instructions in Recruitment Section.
- Download the application format and add the complete details in the form (such as name, address, experience, caste, age, and other related info.).
- Affix the photocopies of the certificate and send the form to “Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office Plot No 04, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidate must mention valid e-mail in the form and it must be active till the completion of the recruitment process as all the communications will be done through it.