PHED Recruitment 2020: Public Health Engineering Department of Bihar is in need of workers for the vacant posts of Civil Junior Engineer. The total vacancies offered by PHED Department are 288. The interested candidate can apply on the website by 15th October, after it no candidate can apply. To get more information regarding the recruitment, read the paragraph drafted below carefully.
PHED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Health Engineering Department|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||288|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2020 till 05 pm|
PHED Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Public Health Engineering Department
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 228 (General – 85, BC – 44, WBC – 14, EBC – 77, SC – 22, EWS – 46)
Educational Qualifications: The applicant holding Diploma in Civil Engineering can apply for PHED Bihar JE Recruitment 2020.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the desired candidates will be done solely through the basis of Academic performance i.e. by Merit List.
Pay Scale: The applicant will get adequate remuneration so that he/she can spend their life comfortably.
Age criteria: Minimum age for application is 18 years while the maximum age limit for various categories is mentioned below :
- 37 years – General (Male).
- 40 years – General (Female), BC/EBC.
- 42 years – SC/ST.
Official Website: www.state.bihar.gov.in/www.phed.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for PHED Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate can fill the online form from the 25th of September to 15th October 2020 on the official website given above.
- At first, get registered with the use of valid mobile and e-mail.
- You will get a registration number with a password on the provided mobile.
- Use these details for further login and upload the credentials in a specific size.
- Also, upload the scanned photograph with the signature.
- Finally, preview details filled and click on the final submit.
- Candidate must keep the hard copy of the application form for the security purpose.
- An incomplete application form will not be accepted at any cost.
NOTE: The recruiter preserves all rights to cancel/increase or decrease the number of vacancies.