PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has issued an official job notification on the website www.pgimer.edu.in. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment for 126 vacant posts of Senior Resident and Demonstrator. The candidates can apply online on www.pgimer.edu.in by 21/12/2020. The candidates will be engaged in the PGIMER facility at Chandigarh and Bilaspur.
PGIMER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident and Demonstrator|
|Number of Vacancies||126|
|Last Date to Apply||21/12/2020|
PGIMER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident-95
- Junior/ Senior Demonstrator-14
- Senior Resident-12
- Junior/ Senior Demonstrator-05
Educational Qualifications: The following academic qualifications must be possessed by the applicants:
- Senior Resident: Post Graduation (Concerned Speciality), MD/ MS
- Senior Demonstrator: Diploma (Radiation Medicine), MBBS, MA/ MS/ M.Sc/ M.V.Sc/ Ph.D
- Senior Demonstrator: MBBS/ MA/ M.Sc/ M.V.Sc
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test, Interview, and Assessment will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a very lucrative salary as per the specified norms only.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category: Rupees 1500 plus Transaction Charges
- SC/ ST Category: Rupees 800 plus Transaction Charges
- PWD Category Candidates: Nil
The candidates can make payment of the application fee via Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Age criteria: The candidates up to the age of 45 years can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.pgimer.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form online on www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Pay the fee and upload the credentials.
- Submit the application form.
NOTE: The following are the important dates for the recruitment:
- Starting Date to Apply: 01/10/2020
- Last Date to Apply: 21/10/2020
- The date for Downloading of Admit Cards: 11/11/2020
- The date for Computer Based Test: 19/11/2020
- Excepted Date of Declaration of Result: 28/11/2020
- Expected Date of release of the list of candidates called for Interview: 10/12/2020
- Expected Date for Document Verification and Interview & Assessment: 18/12/2020
- Declaration of Final Result: 28/12/2020