PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has finally decided to intake 07 skilled, knowledgeable, and brilliant candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Professor (Non-Academic) in its Satellite Centre in a temporary OPD situated in district Sangrur. The duration of recruitment will be for 12 months. For further details, continue to read the details shown below.
PGIMER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor (Non-Academic)|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||12-11-2020|
PGIMER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh
Name of The Posts: Assistant Professor which is divided into the following specialty.
- Anaesthesia – 01
- ENT – 01
- General Surgery – 01
- Hospital Administration – 01
- Internal Medicine – 01
- Orthopedics – 01
- Radio-diagnosis – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a medical degree specified in the 01st or 02nd schedule or Part II of the 03rd schedule. Post Graduate in MS in (Otolaryngology/Surgery)/MD(Anesthesia) from the medical council recognized institute/college. Get detailed knowledge in the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Written Test will be held by PGIMER for completion of the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a luxurious salary for each month.
Age criteria: The official para will specify the details of age required for PGIMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020.
Official Website: www.pgimer.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
- .Application on the specified format can be made by the interested and eligible candidate.
- To begin the application process, take the print of the form and fill the complete bio-data such as age, qualification, caste, experience, etc.
- Attach the attested copies of the documents for verification of age, caste, academic level, experience, etc.
- Along with the passport size photograph on the application send the form to the concerned recruitment cell by 12th November up to 04:30 p.m.
- All disputes will be adjusted under the jurisdiction of PGIMER Chandigarh.
NOTE: Mismatch or incomplete details during verification at the time of the interview will make automatically cancellation of application.