PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science and Research is a leading institute of medical and research in Chandigarh. Institute is inviting applications from capable and expert candidates on 121 vacancies of Professor. The due date to fill the online application through the website is 04th of October 2020. To know in detail about PGIMER Recruitment 2020, see the notification below.
PGIMER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Job||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Last Date to Apply||04/10/2020|
PGIMER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Name of The Posts:
- Professor – 30
- Additional Professor – 23
- Associate Professor – 28
- Assistant Professor – 40
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a degree specified in the 01st or 02nd schedule OR part II of the 03rd schedule to Indian Medical Council 1956 and must be registered with the SMC/MCI.
Selection Procedure: Before getting the job, all candidates will go under medical examination, test, and interview.
Pay Scale: According to 07th CPC, candidates will receive Level 14A, Level 13 A2, Level 13A1, Level 12 for post 01, 02, 03, and 04 respectively.
Application Fees: Fees details are mentioned below :
- General and Other Backward Class – Rupees One Thousand only.
- SC/ST candidates – Rupees Five Hundred only.
Age criteria: The candidate’s upper age is specified below for the available posts :
- 58 years – post 01, 02.
- 50 years – post 03, 04.
Official Website: www.pgimer.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate can submit complete bio-data in the prescribed application form.
- Attach the self-attested copies of all testimonials with the application.
- Paste the recent photograph of the candidate with the signature below it.
- Reimburse the fees and keep the receipt of fees paid for proof.
- And finally, address the form to The Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), AIIMS Bathinda-151001, Punjab.
- All kinds of disputes will be resolved under the jurisdiction of PGIMERR Chandigarh.
NOTE: It is important to highlight the subject on the envelope “Application for the Post of ……”