PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited decides to make an appointment against the empty posts on the designation of Diploma Trainee, and Executive Trainee. The total number of vacancies for these posts is 44.
We suggest the candidates have a thorough look at the details below to know about the following elements of recruitment as such age limit, salary details, application method, the way of selection adopted by the recruitment and more.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Diploma Trainee, and Executive Trainee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||given below|
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 30
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 05
- Executive Trainee (Law) – 09
Educational Qualifications: The candidates having the following academic qualifications will be competent for the online job application :
- Diploma in Engineering – Post 01-02.
- Graduation in Law – Post 03.
Age Criteria: As per the PGCIL norms, the candidate must be :
- Less or equal to 27 years counted on 15th of June 2021 – Post 01-02.
- Between 18 to 28 years counted on 31st May 2021 – Post 03.
Application Fee: The application charges are INR 300/- for the GEN/OBC candidates (Post 01-02) and INR 500/- (Post 02).
Although, SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM and Departmental candidates are exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidate has the right to get the monthly package of Rupees 27500/- Post 01-02, and Rupees 60000-180000/- Post 03 per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited solely on the basis of the following factors :
- Written Test/Computer Test – Post 01-02.
- CLAT 2021 score, Behavioural Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2021–
Candidates need to submit the online application by 15/06/2021 (Post 01-02), and 31st May 2021 (Post 03).
How To Apply Online For PGCIL Recruitment 2021–
- The applications will be considered only in an online mode.
- At 01st, visit the website of PGCIL i.e. www.powergridindia.com.
- Fill up the details in the form in a complete and accurate way.
- Upload the required certificates related to age, caste, experience, education, & other useful details.
- Deposit the fees to the account of the recruiter and then submit the form after verification of the details filled in the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: All kinds of details useful for the application will be provided by the PGCIL on the official website.