PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited decide to fill the empty posts of Diploma Trainee in the premises of the organization which is 35 in number. The last date for the submission of the online application is 29th June 2021. After it, the application can’t be filled as the application link will automatically close.
Read the details in the paragraph below to know about fee structure, the application process, age criteria, and more.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Diploma Trainee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||29 June 2021|
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 35
Educational Qualifications: The aspirants who are interested in the application of Diploma Trainee must have a Diploma in Engineering from the accredited institute.
Age Criteria: On 29th June 2021, the candidate should be less or equal to 27 years. The candidates under the reserved quota are entitled to a relaxation of 03 years to OBC (NCL), and 05 years for SC/ST.
Application Fee: SC/ST/PwD/ExSM candidates are exempted but for GEN/OBC candidates, the required payment is Rs. 300/-
Pay Scale: The monthly stipend to the candidate selected as a Diploma Trainee will be Rupees 25000-117500/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the candidate’s selection will be the Written Test and Computer Based Test.
The candidate should be medically fit.
Important Details Regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2021–
Written Examination will be held on 22nd August 2021.
The candidates selected during selection and who are desired to work in PGCIL need to execute a service agreement bond amounting of INR 250000/- GEN/EWS/OBC (NCL), and INR 125000/- for SC/ST/PWD for a period of three years.
How To Apply Online For PGCIL Recruitment 2021–
- Visit https://www.powergrid.in and go to Job Opportunities under Careers.
- Click on Openings and then tick on ‘Southern Region-II, Bangalore Recruitment’
- Fill up the information in the particulars of the application form like applicant name, address, qualifications, experience, age, etc.,
- Now, upload the scanned copy of the academic documents, experience certificate, birth proof, caste evidence (for reserved), Employment exchange certificate, with the scanned signature & photograph of the candidate.
- Keep the copy of the fee after having a successful payment.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Candidates working in PSU/Government department must submit Non-Objection Certificate.