PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited announced 106 openings in the organization. The candidates holding the required academic qualifications must apply for the designations of Field Engineer, Field Supervisor, and Executive Trainee. The due date fixed by the PGCIL for the online application process is by 09th May 2021 for post 01-04 and 31st May 2021 for post 05.
Carefully check the details specified in the notification below to get the complete details about the pay scale, selection criteria, age limit, etc., and more.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor, Executive Trainee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||May 09, 2021|
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Post Information: The details of the posts are the following :
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 30
- Field Engineer (Civil) – 08
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 47
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 12
- Executive Trainee (Law) – 09
Educational Qualifications: Individuals holding the following prescribed qualifications are eligible :
- Diplome or BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering).
- Graduation in Law from the recognized college.
Age Criteria: The upper age limit prescribed by the PGCIL is 29 years (Post 01-04) and 18-28 years (Post 04).
Application Fee: The below-shown list will provide the details of charges levied on the application :
- GEN/OBC candidates – INR 400/- (Post 01), INR 300/- (Post 02), INR 500/- (Post 05).
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM are totally free.
Pay Scale: The monthly wages given in lieu of services include Rupees 30000-120000/- Post 01-02, Rupees 23000-105000/- Post 03-04, and Rupees 60000-180000/- Post 05.
Selection Procedure: The method adopted by the PGCIL for the selection consists of :
- Written Test/Personal Interview – Post 01-04.
- CLAT 2021 score, Behavioural Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must also have work experience as per the terms and conditions of recruitment which are clearly specified in the official notification.
How To Apply Online For PGCIL Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to the official website for online registration.
- During the process of registration, the applicant will enter the important details asked to fill in the form, upload the mandatory testimonials inclusion of the latest photograph with the signature.
- Recheck the details carefully, pay the fees and finally tab on submit button.
- Print out of the application has not to be sent to any place.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: It is the duty of the applicant to go through the official website for the latest updates.