Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Recruitment 2021:An official notification is released by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority on its official website www.pfrda.gov.in to appoint suitable young candidates on the 14 posts for Assistant Manager. In this regard, PFRDA invites eligible candidates to fill online applications for engagement on these vacant posts. The online application process will continue till 16th September 2021. Desirous candidates are required to check all the criteria for eligibility (age and educational qualification), application procedure, and other important instructions to apply.
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||16-09-2021|
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates willing to apply are required to complete their graduation with ACA/ FCA/ACMA/ ICSI or Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Aspirants must complete the age of 30 years as of 31-07-2021.
Application Fee: Applicants of Gen/ OBC Category are required to pay Rs. 800/- as fee while SC/ST/ Women/PWD candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 28,150/- to Rs. 55,600/-.
Selection Procedure: PFRDA will conduct Written Exam and interviews for the candidates.
Important Details on the PFRDA Recruitment–
- Assistant Manager – 14
Step by Step Process to Apply For PFRDA Recruitment–
- The candidate is required to apply Online only through the official website of PFRDA i.e. www.pfrda.gov.in and new candidates are asked to complete the registration process by clicking on the link given for New Registration.
- In the form, applicants are required to fill in their basic personal details, email-id, and mobile number.
- Fill the form, upload the scanned signature and photo of the candidate in the format and size as specified by the PFRDA.
- In the next step, fill other details like educational qualification as asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of all documents/certificates are also required to be uploaded and fee to paid online only.
- The process of online application and payment of application fee must be completed before the last date i.e. 16/09/2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants are asked to regularly check their email as PFRDA will send the admit card by Email/ SMS.