PCMC Recruitment 2021: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation is asking candidates to fill the offline application for 03 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Motor Mechanic, and Pump Operator. The application will be made in the format given on www.pcmcindia.gov.in on or before the 01st of June 2021.
Make sure to read the details in the upcoming paragraphs to know about the required age limit, offered salary, the complete process of selection, application charges, etc.
PCMC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation|
|Posts Name||Jr Engineer, Motor Mechanic, & Pump Mechanic|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||01-06-2021|
PCMC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Jr Engineer – 01
- Motor Mechanic – 01
- Pump Mechanic – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be a 10th pass with ITI OR Diploma in Engineering holder from the recognized college or board.
Age Criteria: As per the age limit fixed by the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, the candidate must be under 40 years.
Application Fee: Read the official notice of the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will receive a handsome monthly salary of Rupees 40000/- Post 01, and Rupees 25000/- Post 02-03.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will involve a Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding PCMC Recruitment 2021–
The application should reach the below-mentioned address by 01st June 2021. If an application is received by the concerned officials after the specified date, then it will not be considered.
How To Apply Offline For PCMC Recruitment 2021–
- The first and foremost step of offline application is to check out the detailed information regarding the recruitment on the website.
- If you think you are suitable, then download the format of the application form and take out its print.
- Add the personal and academic details in it i.e. name, qualifications, address, experience, caste, age, etc.
- Affix the copies of the relevant documents giving the evidence of details filled in the form and they are educational mark sheets, age of the candidate, the caste of the applicant, experience proof, and identity.
- The final step of application is to send it to “Chief Fire Officer, General Arun Kumar Vaidya, Chief Fire Station Center, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune – 411018”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To get the latest updates, please go through the official website of the recruiter.