PCB Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited from the dynamic and intelligent candidates by Pollution Control Board Assam. For this purpose, the organization has released the official notification on the website detailing the complete elements of recruitment. The following posts are vacant in the organization for employees i.e. Assistant Engineer, Junior Accountant, and Administrative Assistant. The end date to fill online vacancies is October 02nd, 2020. Anxious candidates can find more updates of recruitment in the notification mentioned below, check it carefully.
PCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Junior Accountant, and Administrative Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd October 2020|
PCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 05
- Junior Accountant – 03
- Administrative Assistant – 06
Educational Qualifications: We are providing below requisite degrees as per the particular post :
- Post 01 – BE, B.Tech/AMIE in Chemical/Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- Post 02 – B.Com/BBA with six months certificate or diploma in computer applications.
- Post 03 – Bachelor in any field with six months computer application course or certificate from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will pass through the two-phase test such as Written Test and Personal Interview/Viva-voce.
Pay Scale: Payments made to the candidates are :
- Rs. 30000-110000/- with a grade of Rs. 12700/- Post 01.
- Rs. 14000-49000/- with a grade of Rs. 7600/- Post 02-03.
Application Fees: Refer to the official para on the website.
Age criteria: Standard age limit for unreserved candidates is 18 to 38 years. However, reserved caste candidates are granted relaxation in the upper limit.
Official Website: www.pcbassam.org
Important Instructions to apply for PCB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must visit the website above and get all the recruitment instructions.
- Fill the information in a proper and accurate way.
- Upload the mandatory documents with the recent pp size photo of the applicant.
- Submit the form and draw the print out of form for future reference.
NOTE: We request all of our valuable readers to check the website for continuous updates.