OUAT Recruitment 2020: Recruitment notification has been published by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology for this year. In this recruitment notification, OUAT shared the good news of the appointment of skilled and capable human resources on 13 openings of Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II, and Field Assistant. The recruiter is searching for brilliant candidates to appear in an interview at the below-specified venue with all the documents and their photocopies on 12th November 2020.
OUAT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Name of the Job||SRF, YP II, Field Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Interview Date and Time||12th November (10:00 am)|
OUAT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
Name of The Posts:
- SRF – 01
- Young Professional-II – 10
- Field Assistant – 02
Educational Qualifications: Post wise qualification details are specified below :
- Post 01 – Master in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Community Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology.
- Post 02 – Bachelor’s in Agriculture and allied OR Diploma in Agriculture/Horticultural Animal Science/Fishery Science from Agro Polytechnic with two years experience.
- Post 03 – Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Science/Fishery Science from Agro Polytechnic.
Selection Procedure: The following is the selection criteria :
- Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: Monthly package offered to the selected candidates is Rs. 31000/- p.m. (Post 01), Rs. 25000/- p.m. (Post 02) and Rs. 20000/- p.m. (Post 03).
Application Fees: The organization has not fixed any charges for application.
Age criteria: The candidate can check the age details on the link on the official website.
Official Website: www.ouat.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for OUAT Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, get complete details of recruitment and then apply in a pre-decided way.
- Reach the below-mentioned address with the complete bio-data on the paper, the photocopies of relevant documents (02 sets), photographs of the candidate, and original documents.
- Conference Hall of Directorate of Extension Education, OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
- Applicants must stay on the website on regular basis to get future notifications/amendments related to recruitment.
NOTE: The applicant must reach the venue on time, otherwise, he/she may not be allowed to attend the interview.