OSSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has notified that it has a total of 800 vacancies for the various posts of Pharmacist, Radiographer. The candidates who aspire to get the job have to apply online on the www.osssc.gov.in. The date by which all the candidates need to submit the application form is 30/01/2021.
The candidates must apply and submit the application form by the said date. No candidate will be provided any extra chance to submit the application after this deadline at any cost.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Radiographer, Pharmacist|
|Number of Vacancies||800|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Last Date To Submit the Application Form||30/01/2021|
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have obtained Diploma in Pharmacy after Class 12th/ BMRT/ DMRT from an accredited college or university can apply and submit the application form by the said date.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates can be between 21-32 years as on 30/01/2021.
Application Fee: The application fee as specified below is to be paid by the candidates:
- The candidates of General and OBC Category: 100 Rupees
- The candidates of SC/ ST/ PwD Category: NIL
Pay Scale: A handsome salary as specified in the official notice of employment will be paid to the appointed candidates every month.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be then asked to make payment of the application fee.
Important Details Regarding OSSSC Recruitment–
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is accepting the online applications on www.osssc.gov.in. The specified period during which the applications can be submitted is 07/01/2021 till 30/01/2021.
How To Apply Online For OSSSC Recruitment–
- The first step that the candidates will need to take is to apply online on the official website of the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission which is www.osssc.gov.in.
- The candidates will be required to apply and submit the application form with the accurate details.
- The application fee is to be paid online only.
- The next step would be to upload the required credentials.
- Once the candidates has submitted the application form, get a print out of the same and post the hard copies to the specified office address latest by 06/02/2021.
Important Links To Consider for OSSSC Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification 1||Click Here|
|Official Notification 2||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The candidates will need to submit the online form by 30/01/2021. The hard copies can be sent to the office by 06/02/2021.